Your organization's information is a valuable asset, but unsecured it becomes a liability that can cripple your business.
"We estimate that the life expectancy of a server (connected to the internet without protection) to be less than 72 hours before being attacked. the fastest time ever for a system to be compromised was 15 minutes." - The HoneyNet Project
Things You Need to Know about Network Security
- Your employees are your biggest risk and asset
- There is no fool-proof method to ensure total security without completely unplugging your connection to the internet
- Things every small business should have for a more secure network;
You Need a Good Watchdog
- passwords that change on a regular basis
- up to date anti-virus software on all machines
- firewall with strong traffic policies
- e-mail anti-virus and spam filters
- anti-spyware technology
For over 25 years, we have helped companies assess exposure, guard information, prevent breeches, and improve information security compliance. We partner with best-in-class vendors like Cisco which enable us to create security programs to fit the exact needs of your organization.
Call (262)264-0310 or e-mail
us today and ask about a free risk and vulnerability assessment.